Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April's Here!!

Yo,

April's finally here and with it . . . snow?
We had a bit of snow recently and it's still sitting around keeping things cool. I'm ready for the sun.

The last weekend of March saw Meg and I at a wedding for one of her friends from back home. It was alot of fun and a good chance to meet some faces to go with names. I even was able to visit the fabled "Bar-muda Triangle" and live to tell the tale. (Hint, the tale involves Erbs n' Gerbs). I'll add some pix when I get a chance. Meg still talks to me so you can assume I didn't do too much dancing. (That's a joke. I'm a frickin' sweet dancer.)

Tomorrow I'm jumping on a plane bound for Nodak to visit the Fam. My little nephew LA and his big sis are being baptised this weekend so thank God for little kids and planes that fly well.

Other very small inconveniences like a sore toe or an errant eyelash, life is good.
Hope you're having fun in your world.

No comments: