Thursday, January 22, 2009

Work is work for most.

Did I mention that Meg and I are getting Married?!? She's the best around and we have way too much fun. It seems like every weekend and week are packed with events. Which is awesome but there are times I'd like to just stay home, sleep, and eat a plate of nachos with Meg D. (Or maybe tie ribbons on "Save Da Dates")

Work lately seems to be getting in the way. Every day we are dragging ourselves out of the house to go sit in an office and turn our minds off in order to get some things done. I seem to recall possibly enjoying work at one point however ridiculous that might sound, but now it's just busy work. No thinking involved, and I could be doing some real good things with my friends or family instead, or exploring, or napping.

What a waste. I'm thinking that there might be an opportunity in a sponsorship program for adults. I've seem them for kids, students, seniors, and drug addicts, but I haven't come across any that I might qualify. Keep your eyes peeled.

1 comment:

matt iv said...

how about the anti-capitalist sponsorship program?