This past weekend I traveled to Glacial Lake State Park for GSC 2009 the 7th? annual meeting of some really great people who like to have fun.
While Meg wasn't able to make it we did have a few new folks. J-Mo made the trip for the first time and we carpooled out there on Friday evening. We arrived in time to set up a tent and have a refreshing beverage.
C-Murder and I united to form what would become known as the world's most powerful "skill sports" duo. While in years past Team BS had been nearly flawless. They saw their luster lack as Team DA destroyed them in EVERYTHING. It's so sad when athletes don't recognize the point at which they should walk away from the game.
The camping trip was great and I'm a little sad that we have to wait another year to do it again. Hopefully we can add a couple more folks and fill out the brackets next year.
Meg also had a great weekend and had some crazy amazing stories to tell from her trip to LA. Something about a house with an elevator to a spaceship containing a shipment of celebrities bound for the Scientology motherland. One of the Mad celebs approached her with a smoking stick and tried to wrap her in his jacket. She was able to escape by spilling her drink on Obama and flying home on a quilt of red carpet dresses.
I may have her story a little mixed up so you'll have to ask her to clarify.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am now a fan of your blog
Post a Comment