Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend away with Meg D and Family. . . .


February went out like a Lion this year and I don't mean to suggest that February was a scary meat eating savanna cat or that I've confused it with March and the whole lamb, lion weather man bit. I am confused, sure, but not on this point. No, I mean to suggest that the marvelous Meg D and I joined her Fam for some relaxing, eating, ice-fishing, eating, snowshoeing/skiing, eating, skating, eating and some serious board game action and eating.

NoNo brought her "A" game for the weekend. When not enlightening the group with witty political oration(as seen above) she was frustrating her aunt Meg with taunts of "Amy, Amy".



We were blessed with incredible weather and were able to enjoy it!


Vacation is awesome. FYI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those people.
Thanks for the shout, Thoele.