Thursday, March 6, 2008

I miss the Bis. . .

I doubt it's the town that I miss so much as the memories and all the fricken awsome people that reside there. I miss the friends that I now see far too little of (Happy B-day Blake) and the family that is growing up without me around.


Seriously, how cute are these four? Super cute. That's how cute. (Yeah, Frosty counts.)

2 comments:

ofagirl said...

I was in the Bis this weekend every time I am there it feels like I never left. It is home and always will be home. There is a comfort there that I don't feel in the Cities. The family and awesome friends and familiar places always make we want to stay, and I admit I struggle with where I want to eventually end up. It would be great to raise a family close to my family. So yeah, I hear ya my friend.

Plains folk said...

Thanks Big T,
I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone in telling you that we all wished you lived back here so we could see more of you as well.
If you need me to twist your arm to get you to move back I would be glad to assist :)