Friday, July 25, 2008

So Busy, Just So Busy,

Yeah,

I'm so busy. Not really with a particular project or activity. Just spreading things out trying to get everything done every day. It's the sort of busy activity that can eat up days, months, lifetimes. I'm not yet certain what the cure for this busy'ness (business?) is. I'm not even certain that it's a problem. It's certainly not a unique situation.

I've taken deliberate steps in the past couple years to whittle down my hobies. I don't have to try and do everything right? I've curbed my desire to try new things like cricket, baking, and NASCARing.

So as far as I can tell I'm doing less and requiring more time to do it? I'm hoping this is a perspective thing and a good night's rest will cure what ails me. Or maybe I'll just quite my bitching? For as busy as I feel I've been, I've also been very happy. It's been a wonderful stretch of months, no stopping now, keep going, keep on truckin, keep on, keepin' on, stay the oh' hell I gotta go get something done. . .

Peace to my homies,

2 comments:

onree said...

Thoele I swear if you start NASCARing...I would rather you learned something productive. How about sewing or scrapbooking?

Erin said...

In the words of Lloyd Dobbler:

So you're like monumentally busy?

I'm too busy too which is why I don't call you when I'm in MPLS anymore.

BTW, I was there last weekend for the NIN concert that got postponed. I would have called you but I was busy. I couldn't squeeze you in between a beer run to WI and shopping. You just are not that important.

Sorry.