It's a Monday afternoon and the world is bright and new. I spent the vast majority of the weekend just hanging with the wonderful Meg D. Activities included watching TV, short trip to our new gym, eating meals of food, sleeping away entire sections of the day, and vacuum cleaner repair. We did attend a house party Saturday night and stayed out to a respectable 1:00 AM. Kids.
Next weekend is another laid back section of the schedule so I intend to take full advantage. Golf has been slowing down as I get further into the season and the ROI of my time on the links decreases. I did shoot an all time low of 38 on Wednesday for golf league. Bogied the first, Doubled the fourth (water), and threw a birdie in there somewhere for a +2. Not too shabby. Looks like my first sub 80 round is right around the corner. I'll probably wait until next year though for my run at the tour. Ha.
Stay out of the sun, it's a scorcher,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AND, you had to deal with a drunk kid.
Thanks.
Post a Comment