Meg D turned XX yesterday. I can't even remember when I was XX. Now that I'm XX it seems like the days are blurring together and forming these giant youth sucking weeks. Wasn't it just yesterday that XX was old? Now I'm XX and XX is just around the corner. What happened to all of those things I wanted to accomplish by the time I was XX? Do I give up now that I'm XX or focus, set new goals, and be able to look back when I'm XX and be proud of all I will have accomplished.
Remember, no matter what age, whether XX or XX. You're old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Meg's 20? The rest of this post makes no sense to someone who's XXXII :P.
Anyway ... pass our belated birthday wishes along to Meg.
Hey birthday yesterday Meg D.
I had to consult with this chart, but I was able to figure out Megs age and yours as well KT... :)
You tricky Roman numeral user.
http://www.yourdictionary.com/crossword/romanums.html
Post a Comment