Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Lame.

So last Tuesday I awoke in the morning to horrible pain in my right foot where I had a bone removed two years ago. It went from horrible pain to swelling / worse pain. Frustrating. I'm currently sitting in my cubicle with my foot up on the spare chair in my office. Bag of ice perched delicately on the side of my foot while my leg is contorted to allow for the ice to remain in contact. My other leg is supporting the first so my knee doesn't give out and my office chair in full recline so my back doesn't give out.

I'm only thirty. What the hell?

I'm lame.

1 comment:

Erin said...

If you are lame because of your foot problem, then what the hell am I??? Four knee surgeries BEFORE I was 30! Uber-lame?

I hope your foot gets better quickly. Just take a few vicodin and call it good.