Wednesday, October 15, 2008

(Enter Title Here)

(Enter poorly constructed sentence and/or unintelligible story here)

Life in the Shhhh to the K.O.Pee is still wonderful. It's a little too far from work though and I'm currently burning about 3 baby seals worth of energy everyday to get to work and back. Reason number 365 not to own a house. I'd love to move closer to work and the city but there's no way to sell this house in the next 5+ years. So if you know anyone looking to rent in the southwest metro point them in my direction.

My sisters going to have another baby!!!
She's due around April or so with her third little person(I believe they don't like to be called "babies" anymore). I'm so excited but I wish they would all move to MN so I could see them more often. I don't think I've been back to the Bis since last Holiday season. It may be time to make the trip again this fall. Oui it's a long drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah make the trip!! make the trip!! the official due date is May 3rd, but i could technically choose a date in April to make it 3 months in a row. ( feb, march, april)