Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yep Still Here. . .

I suppose it's time to blog.

I don't know that I have alot to say if I don't have pictures to provide and now that our TiVo has taken over my network adapter I can't get my PC to pick up my neighbors wireless network. I haven't been out of the house too much though.

A couple updates . . .


My Little Brother hit a "Hole In One" at Ridges at Sandcreek in Jordan. It was his second time golfing all year and the second time out with the irons I had built for myself last year that I gave him. It's just amazing to watch him swing the club. He has incredible tempo.
On about hole 14 or 15 I was telling him about a couple of shots I had hit that had almost dropped recently and then told him that "I'll resent you for ever if you hit a hole in one before me in this lifetime." So what does he do??? Hole 17, 8 iron, 150+ yrds, pin in the front, ball kicks right, rolls across the green, disappears!!!

I don't resent him, It was an awsome experience.

No comments: