I am officially announcing my projections for the Holiday Season 2007.As some of you may have noticed, last year I was marginally more jolly than the previous 3 seasons. After gathering historical data from my memories I have concluded that jolliness will continue to trend upward. Projections indicate that after years of stagnant growth, 2007, promises to be the jolliest on record.
Many of you have in the past witnessed my rants on the commercialization of all holidays and the disassociation of holidays with any semblance of tradition, family, and religion. These will still be fixtures in my attempt to rationalize a greeting card. I will still be thrust into manic behavior at the first sight or sound of "Billy BadBass The Singing Holiday Bass" wall mounted, animatronic, santa hat wearing, motion detecting, noise machine. I will however, focus less on the "Dancing Bass" and more on those things which make any holiday special; Family, chocolate, friends, trees, nutmeg, and otters.
Have a super special Thanksgiving and a sweet Christmas this year!!
