Now I don't consider myself a popular guy. Sure I've always been easy to get along with. I've had the luxury of being able to choose my friends carefully over the years. They are good people. The sort that will be there if ever I should be truly in need of a friend.
So imagine my surprise when as I'm attempting to set up a "Youtube" account to share video of my niece with family I'm struck with the following notice:
"You Have No Friends"
As if that were a small thing to say, Youtube continues to go on and proclaim that in addition to being friendless:
"You Have No Subscribers", "You Have No Favorites", and "You Have Nothing In Your Video Log"
I'm not so worried about subscribers or video logs. I could even argue the logic of having no favorites but friends? How could they know? Is it true? Those that I count as friends? Is it all a rouse? Are they collaborating to corrupt me? I don't know but you can be certain that I will get to the bottom of this.
Not tonight though as I've had two "Simply Sleep's" and I may not be making much sense. I'll know as I read this in the morning.
