Good morning y'all,
Last night I saw "Sweeny Todd". The movie where Johnny Depp plays a barber who hacks up the rest of the cast. I don't want to give away the entire movie but I felt a little pang when I saw all of those meat pies. I was a little uncomfortable with the whole thing as it wasn't a pang of conscience but of hunger. Mmmm they looked good.
I'm still working on the Christmas pix but have nearly given up on my PC at home. It's been a grand 7 years spent with that machine I constructed out of old shoe boxes and match sticks. The 64 Kb hard drive just doesn't have the pep it used to and I'm about 2398 security updates past due. Maybe I'll crutch it along with a new motherboard and processor. Anyone with spare parts for sale?
Back to work. Off to KC today. . . .
Last night I saw "Sweeny Todd". The movie where Johnny Depp plays a barber who hacks up the rest of the cast. I don't want to give away the entire movie but I felt a little pang when I saw all of those meat pies. I was a little uncomfortable with the whole thing as it wasn't a pang of conscience but of hunger. Mmmm they looked good.
I'm still working on the Christmas pix but have nearly given up on my PC at home. It's been a grand 7 years spent with that machine I constructed out of old shoe boxes and match sticks. The 64 Kb hard drive just doesn't have the pep it used to and I'm about 2398 security updates past due. Maybe I'll crutch it along with a new motherboard and processor. Anyone with spare parts for sale?
Back to work. Off to KC today. . . .

Who's the cutest couple in Duluth for New Years 2008?
That's right!!

No comments:
Post a Comment