Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday . . . . Celebrate . . . .

Yo all,

I've been slacking a little with the blogging as of late. It's not because I've been without activities that are Blog worthy. To the contrary I have been super busy having too much fun leaving me with little time to document the activities. What follows is an attempt to get you up to speed on what I've been up to. . . .

After the Thanksgiving break I discovered that my camera was broken so I don't have any photographic evidence. I did borrow other cameras and used the phone a few times but do not have those pix compiled yet. Sorry,

Christmas was spent in the Bis with the Fam this year. We had some rough weather heading back but due to Andy's exceptional driving skills we were able to avoid all of the cars that were sliding around. The 5 days spent in Bis were very delicious. There were ribs, turkey, pecan pie, crab legs, multiple dishes made with lobster (the bisque had me in tears it was so good), and approximately 6 pots of coffee consumed during the break.

Ava was a big hit with new renditions of holiday classics on her new drum set, explanations on the comings and goings of Santa Claus, and some serious sledding action. She's the best niece ever. (Sorry other nieces)

I had intended to head back to the cities for a couple of days of work but only made it in for one as work just didn't seem like a good idea. I instead hung out with Meghan and prepped for the upcoming trip to Duluth.

Stay tuned for a New Years update (hint: It was amazing!!)

No comments: